– Junior mechatronic technician
The candidate will be initially included in the production department for the activities of mechanical and electrical assembly, with the goal of acquiring the right skills and knowledge for the complete setup and debug of the machines and consequently the technical assistance and installation of machines at customers’ site.
- Degree / Diploma in mechanics / mechatronics
- Knowledge of automation (PLC, drives, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Availability to travel Italian / abroad
- Availability to work overtime
- Availability to follow training program (even off-site)